Reusable Safety Razor - Chrome Silver - Shoreline Shaving
Chrome Silver Bamboo Safety Razor with Blades & Hessian Bag
Shoreline Shaving is a plastic-free shaving company from Manchester, UK. They are dedicated to providing sustainable & natural products, which are eco-friendly to our environment. Help us protect our oceans & keep those shorelines clean.
This chrome silver reusable safety razor with bamboo handle is a timeless eco-friendly alternative to disposable plastic razors. This razor provides a close shave that's delicately smooth and gentle on the skin.
With a long and expertly weighted handle, and a stylish head that fits all double-edged blades, this razor is ideal for all areas and places that are hard to reach. Suitable for men and women.
- 1 x Chrome Silver Reusable Bamboo Safety Razor
- 5 x Replacement Blades
- 1 x Drawstring Hessian Travel Bag
- 1 x User Manual for Blade Fitting
- Plastic-free & sustainable materials
- Packaging is recyclable or biodegradable
- Perfectly weighted bamboo handle with chrome interior. Ideal length for all types of shaving
- unisex razor
- Comes with a natural hessian travel bag that's strong, durable and sustainably made
- Can be used with all double-edged safety razor blades
These razors can last a lifetime, think of all those disposables that will save from going to landfill!
The length of time a blade lasts all depends on how much you care for the blades, how often you use your razor, the length of your hair, and how your store the safety razor and blades.
If you're shaving daily on a small-medium surface area (face, legs or underarms), we find Shark blades last up to 10 days before losing their edge. That means one pack of Shark blades (5 in each pack) will last you nearly two months.
You must be 18 years or older to buy this product. It is illegal in the UK to purchase razor blades and razors when under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you are confirming you are over the age of 18.