Reusable Pad - Small -Earth Wise Girls
The small-sized cloth pads are ideal for light flow.
Investing in period pads can save plastic, waste and money, reusable pads are a much more sustainable alternative to disposable tampons and pads.
Made with a leak-proof PUL backing layer, a microfibre core and a soft stain resistant micro fleece against the skin. Washable and reusable, perfect alternative to disposable and single use pads and effective protection during your period.
- Reusable, machine washable
- Stain resistant
- PUL leak-proof lined
Caring For You Pads
- Rinse or soak your pad in cold water immediately after use to stop the stain setting in.
- Wash in non bio and 40 degrees.
- Hand to air dry or tumble on a cool setting.
- Wash within 48 hours of use and store.
- Please do not use fabric softener, it will reduce their absorbency.
- Do not use harsh stain removers, they may damage the cloth pads.
- You can use white vinegar, our natural dish soap and bicarbonate of soda for natural stain removal.
How to Use
- Place the pad white fleece facing up and use the popper to secure in place.
- Change pad every 3-5 hours.
- If cared for properly your pad should last between 3-5 years if not longer, saving a whole lot of waste from disposable pads.
- These pads are not compostable so they will need to be thrown away in your waste bin however they are a far better alternative to using disposable tampons and plastic pads.