Red Clay Soap Bar - Zero Waste Path
This soap bar is a variation of the Shea Butter soap, it shares the same nourishing recipe, with the addition of red clay and a different more POWERFUL blend of essential oils.
The shea butter and coconut oils used are organic and pure, the soaps are made using the cold press method, helping to preserve the wonderful properties of the ingredients,
This soap has a soft lather and can be used as a shaving soap, it can be used for washing your hands, body and face.
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, increases lather
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Castor oil: The fatty acids contained in this oil have the property to promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it great at helping in restore uneven skin tones
- Red kaolin clay: it has strong absorbing and detoxifying properties, particularly good for normal to oily skin
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
- Cruelty Free
- Plastic Free
- Handmade in the UK
- Palm oil free
- Made using 100% renewable energy
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Sodium Shea Butterate(Shea Butter)*, Glycerin, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Illite (Red Clay), Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Oil.
Within Essential Oils: Eugenol, Linalool, Limonene
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Please note that we use a natural, almond-based glue on our labels.