Natural Wooden Nail Brush – Zero Waste Club
This funky little nail brush is 100% biodegradable, so it will return to the planet without harming the environment. It is perfect for removing dirt from underneath fingernails and on the hands.
Made from FSC Certified Beech Wood and has 100% natural sisal plant bristles! NO PLASTIC around here!
- Handle made from FSC beech wood
- 100% natural sisal plant bristles
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% vegan
- Packaging made from 100% recycled non-bleached Kraft paper, and printed with soy ink
- Keep brush dry after use to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
This nail brush has been made to replace plastic nail brushes which have plastic handles and bristles. Plastic bristles are the kind of plastic that can easily break down into micro-plastics that are really harmful to natural ecosystems.
- At the end of its life, simply toss it on a compost heap
- Check with your local council to see if it can be included in food waste bins
- You could also use it as fire wood