Natural Deodorant Stick -Orange & Patchouli
Your Nature produces a 100% Natural Deodorant, all handcrafted in the UK using high quality ingredients such as coconut oil, organic shea butter, mango butter and organic arrowroot.
A deep, fruity scent combination that coats the skin with a hydrating layer of deodorant for a lasting and smooth feel.
Orange Essential Oil – a natural mood lifter, this sweet and refreshing oil is rich in Vitamin C and has anti-inflammatory properties to calm and nourish the skin.
Patchouli Essential Oil – this soothing, exotic oil is the perfect base note for the orange and contains natural antibacterial properties to help leave your skin blemish free and moisturised.
- No aluminium, parabens or carcinogens
- Allows your skin to breathe naturally
- Will not block your sweat glands allowing your body to release toxins as nature intended
- Vegan Friendly & Cruelty free
- Recyclable packaging, no plastic
- Perfect for both women and men
- EU registered and certified
- Handcrafted in the UK
The key ingredient is Coconut oil it's an excellent moisturiser which is naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal, this helps soothe and hydrate your underarms. The arrowroot helps absorb moisture to reduce perspiration through the day! Vitamin E Keeps skin supple and smooth by aiding retention of natural moisture of the skin. The Lavender oil is calming and soothing on the skin whilst Bergamot oil historically was used as a deodorant because of its powerful disinfecting, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Swapping to a Natural Deodorant can take time to settle in this is due to the ingredients such as Aluminium used within spray deodorants this ingredient purposely blocks your sweat glands in your skin to stop sweating, the natural process of your body will be to clear the aluminium and other waste ingredients meaning you could perspire more initially to clear the waste build up in the armpit.
Each person can expect different time scales and some will have no issues with the swap!
Give the deodorant time to work and you will not regret it!
Not only does the use of only natural ingredients in deodorants limit the skin issues and diseases possible from their non-natural counterparts, but they also provide many benefits themselves. Natural deodorants don’t block pores, so that good bacteria keeps working, meaning less odour even when you’re not wearing any deodorant.
- 100% Compostable & Biodegradable
- When tube is empty just place in composter
- Fully Recyclable
- Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)
- Arrowroot Powder (Maranta Arundinacea)
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Mango Butter (Mangifera Indica)
- Shea Butter (Butyrspermum Parkii)
- Candelilla Wax (Candelilla Cera)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherois)
- Lavender Essential Oil (Lavendula Augustifolia)
- Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus Bergamia)
- Allergens Naturally Occurring In Essential Oils