Lavender Soap Bar - Zero Waste Path
Lavender Soap Bar
Zero Waste Path are amazing, they are passionate about the environment and use 100% renewable energy to make their products.
This lavender soap is perfect for any lavender lover, thanks to the lavender essential oil and ground lavender buds it will create a relaxing atmosphere in the shower, it also provides great body scrubbing properties.
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a by product of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
- Cruelty Free
- Plastic Free
- Handmade in the UK
- Palm oil free
- Made using 100% renewable energy
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flowers, Blue Cambrian Montmorillonite Clay.
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap