Day Pad Plus - Single - Eco-Femme
A single 100% organic cotton reusable day pad PLUS with a purple front and stripe print back.
Ideal for Heavier flow days and offers a little extra protection, the washable day pads are made from soft, natural and absorbent flannel cotton (6 layers) each pack comes packaged with full instructions, and all packaging is recycled and recyclable.
These are reusable pads with a difference. Buy one give one. For each day pad sold a pad is donated via the Eco Femme Pad for Pad program to a girl in India who otherwise would be going without.
- Fabric - cotton flannel
- Core - 6 layers of absorbent cotton flannel
- Backing - a breathable layer of colourful co-ordinating cotton printed fabric
- Length and width - approximately 26.5 x 7cm width
- Fastens with nickel-free plated snaps
Caring For Your Pads
- Rinse or soak your pad in cold water immediately after use to stop the stain setting in.
- Wash in non bio and 40 degrees.
- Hand to air dry or tumble on a cool setting.
- Wash within 48 hours of use and store.
- Please do not use fabric softener, it will reduce their absorbency.
- Do not use harsh stain removers, they may damage the cloth sanitary pads.
- You can use white vinegar, our natural dish soap and bicarbonate of soda for natural stain removal.
About Eco Femme
Rural Indian women's collectives stitch these pads, which are then ethically traded - available to Indian women at cost price to be affordable, and sold internationally to help sustain and fund the project. By choosing Eco Femme products, you are supporting this valuable and worthwhile project. In addition, for every pack of panty liners sold, a pad is donated via the Eco Femme Pad for Pad program to an Indian girl in need who would otherwise go without!