Coffee Body Scrub - Lemongrass - UpCircle
UpCircle products are AMAZING! We both swear by these products and highly recommend them.
UpCirlce use ingredients that would have otherwise gone to waste, they use natural and sustainable ingredients which are cruelty free and vegan, all products come in recyclable packaging.
This natural body exfoliator is great to buff away dead or dry skin cells, it is made with repurposed coffee grounds from London Cafes (how cool is that!) leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
This scrub is infused with lemongrass, lime and coconut essential oils to transport you to tropical paradise.
This scrub can be used several times per week.
- Cruetly free
- Sustainable ingredients
- Repurposed ingredients
- Made in the UK
How to use:
- Shake scrub vigorously to mix
- Apply to damp skin in circular motions
- Leave for a few moments
- Rinse with warm water
- The aluminium tube opens at the top, swill out so its clean and recycle
- We order our stock with white lids, as black plastic can never be recycled. The white lid can be put into your recycling collection.
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed
- We only use white screw on lids as they can be recycled.
- The pictures of products with black screw lids are for imaging only.