Beauty Kubes Conditioner - x3 Sample Pack
These amazing tiny Conditoner cubes by Beauty Kubes are a great swap to ditch the plastic conditioner bottles. This unique and zero waste approach to hair products is magnificent from beauty kubes and we have to say your hair is in for an ultimate treat!
Including Marshmallow root to help de-tangle hair and Plant Keratin for strength and protection against heat damage
One cube equals one wash. You may need to use two cubes for long or tangle prone hair.
The sample pack contains three Beauty Kubes, to try out before you buy the bigger box, they are also great to use as a travel pack.
- Marshmallow root to help de-tangle hair
- Macadamia nut oil to nourish and hydrate
- Jojoba oil to increase hair shine
- Pink Clay to help remove impurities from the scalp and hair
- Oats, which leave a silky feeling on the hair
- Plant Keratin for strength and protection against heat damage
- Cruelty Free
- Plastic Free
- Sulphate Free
- Silicone Free
- Palm oil Free
- Made in Cornwall
How to use:
- Make sure your hair is thouroughly wet
- Crumble the dry cube in the palm of your hand
- Add a little water and rub your hands together to make a paste
- Pop onto your wet hair, you will get a foamy lather
- Rinse hair thoroughly
Tapioca starch*, Cocos nucifera milk powder*, Inulin, Avena sativa kernel flour (Oat), Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Althaea officinalis root extract, (marshmallow) Glycerin (palm-free, from a rapeseed source), Aqua, Illite, Hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Panthenol, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil*, (Sweet orange essential oil) Cymbopogon martinii oil*, (Palmarosa essential oil), Pelargonium graveolens flower oil* (Rose geranium oil), Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil* (Jojoba oil), Hydrolyzed corn protein, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil* (Macadamia nut seed oil), d-Limonene**, Geraniol**, Linalol**, Farnesol**, Citral**,
Organic ingredient occurs naturally in essential oil.
See allergens in bold