Activated Charcoal Soap Bar - Zero Waste Path
This soap with activated charcoal, French green clay and tee tree essential oils is perfect for oily, impure and mixed skin types.
It cleans the skin deeply whilst keeping it soft and moisturised. Peppermint essential oils will keep you fresh all year round, making it a great after shave soap for everyone.
This soap bar can be used for washing your hands, body or face.
- Cruelty Free
- Plastic Free
- Handmade in the UK
- Palm oil free
- Made using 100% renewable energy
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Activated charcoal: Extracts excessive oils from oily skins, moisturises and nourishes dry skin, helps reduce pores
- French green clay: Helps to remove impurities, tightening the pores, toning the skin and reducing inflammation in acne
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a by product of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Activated Charcoal, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay).
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap