2in1 Solid Shampoo & Conditioner Bar - Itchy Scalp - Zero Waste
2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Itchy Scalp
This PH-balanced solid shampoo and conditioner bar is made with gentle and biodegradable surfactants (made from coconut!) that will clean your hair without drying the scalp.
Hydrolysed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with colour retention.
The organic cold pressed jojoba oil will condition the hair, while the combined action of the nettle powder, green clay, rosemary and tea tree essential oils make this bar perfect for people with itchy or dry scalps!
Amazingly this 2in1 bar doesn’t need an acid rinse and it also doesn’t have a transition phase!
Key Ingredients Explained:
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- Agar Agar: a vegan gelatine that helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein: increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Organic Jojoba Oil: a light oil that gently moisturises and helps to increase the hair strength
- Vitamin Pro B5: helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid): fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
WHY WE LOVE ZWP:
- Cruelty Free
- Plastic Free
- Handmade in the UK
- Palm oil free
- Made with renewable energy
Please note that we use a natural, almond-based glue on our labels.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, Brassica
Oleacea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil*, Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), Hydrolysed
Quinoa Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Acacia Cocinna (Shikakai) Powder, Illite (Pink Clay), Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Benzyl Alcohol^, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Dehydroacetic acid^
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic